From 19 till 21th April, Furth im Wald
After a long time period of contact restrictions we finally get to see each other in person.
In this years Spring School the students of the IRTG will present talks about their research projects, discuss with the PIs from the SFB902, listen to our invited speaker Prof. Dr. Andreas Möglich (Faculty of Biology, Chemistry & Earth Sciences, University Bayreuth) and enjoy social activities.
Our goals for this year are:
- Learn about each others research and the scientific skills of all SFB902 groups
- Enhance the level of coorperation between young scientists
- Get feedback and discuss about the CRC902 projects
- Vote for the Price of the best talk
- Passing the torch to early career RNA researchers
- Have a good time together
More Information will follow.
We are looking forward to see you there!